5.1 Battery Charger Common Issues: Long taper time
Common issues for long battery charge time include
1) input current limit too low,
2) input resistance from source to charge too being high causing input voltage to droop,
3) output resistance from charger to battery being too high causing the charge to enter voltage regulation mode too early,
4) too weak of input adapter,
5) poor PCB layout causing thermal regulation or board/case hot spots.
This technical training provides solutions for each of the above issues.