Battery Management Deep Dive Technical Training
Please join us for Battery Management Deep Dive. This in-person technical training was especially developed for design engineers working with power supply for battery-powered systems. It provides a learning forum with practical solutions, tools and workshops. To personalize your experience you may choose among technical seminars on variety of battery management topics ranging from fundamentals to advanced, workshops or spend one-on-one time with our battery management experts.
This three-day technical training with keynote speakers, advanced topics and lab sessions is free of charge. The number of seats is limited, secure your place today.
Tuesday, October 17: 1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Wednesday, October 18: 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Thursday, October 19: 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
What you will learn
Engineers who are new to the field of battery management, or those who wish to review the fundamentals of:
- Battery Chargers
- Battery Fuel Gauges
- Monitors and Protectors
- Battery Chemistries and Trends
- Tools for Battery Circuit Design, Evaluation and Production
Experienced users may personalize their experience choosing different tracks:
- Battery management ecosystem for fast charging. System impact of emerging topologies.
- Safety concepts and systems consideration for batteries in Automotive applications.
- Charging and gauging techniques for portable audio, medical devices and a variety of other end-equipment with different type of chemistries.