Designing long range sub-1 GHz connected networks
Join us live as we discuss the many challenges we face when designing for the Internet of Things (Iot). These designs now require a complex solution that addresses the need for a long range, low power, wireless protocol with security features along with compliance with regional regulations. Wouldn’t it be nice if there was a solution that addressed these challenges?
TI’s new sensor to cloud solution does just that; it’s an end-to-end solution for sending and receiving sensor data over a long-range Sub-1 GHz network with cloud connectivity.
In this session, we will break-down the three parts of the solution and how we’ve worked to alleviate the complexity of your IoT design challenges.
After the presentation, attendees will have a chance to troubleshoot design challenges with our experts during the live Q&A.
Questions we'll answer during this session:
- What are the differentiating factors of TI long range mode?
- Why is low power so important and why is it a differentiating feature?
- What applications are targeted by this solution?
- What are the benefits of an integrated microcontroller?
- What is the basic theory of operation for long range wireless communication?
REGISTER HERE TO ATTEND THE LIVE WEBINAR ON JANUARY 31, 2018.