Designing with TI's Series Capacitor Buck Converter: Size Matters
Learn why size matters for Point-of-Load DC/DC converters.
Design today with TI's TPS54A20, the industry's highest density, 10A, 10 MHz, DC/DC converter.
For more information:
- Download white paper: Breakthrough power delivery for space constrained applications
- Watch video: How to decrease inductor size in a 10A DC/DC converter design
- Read blog: No small matter: How to reduce voltage regulator size
- Read blog: Step by Step: How the series capacitor buck converter works
- Read blog: On the flip side: Power converters on the backs of circuit boards reimagine electronics
- Get started with a reference design: Tiny, low profile 10A POL voltage regulator reference design