General Purpose Op Amps in Automotive Lighting
LED-based lighting solutions are becoming increasingly popular in the automotive industry. This training will present some typical automotive lighting applications and how simple op amp building blocks provide a large amount of flexibility in features for automotive LED driver systems.
Topics to be covered:
- Exterior Lighting Use Cases
- Center High Mount Stop Light - CHMSL
- Daytime Running Lights - DRL
- Automotive Lighting Functions Using Op Amps
- Linear LED Driver
- Current Mode DC/DC Feedback
- Analog Dimming with PWM Filter
- Accurate Timer for PWM Dimming
- Thermal Foldback
- LED String Current Balancing
- Dynamic Headroom Control
More information about Automotive Lighting can be found on the Body Electronics and Lighting Application page.
An parametric search of all Automotive Qualified AEC-Q100 Op Amps can be found on the amplifiers product page.
To search through TI's ever-growing list of reference designs, please visit TI.com/TIDesigns