1.1 Get Your Clocks in Sync for JESD204B Data Converters
With the growth of multi-channel communications systems and element-level phased array radars, there is a growing need for clocking solutions to synchronize multiple high-speed data acquisition systems.
This training will explore a new reference design that focuses on high-speed clock synchronization in JESD204B data converters.
Questions answered in this 30-minute training will include:
- What are typical applications for high-speed multichannel data acquisition?
- What are common methods of clocking JESD204B data converters?
- What are the important signals in JESD204B systems, and what are their constraints?
- What are the requirements to achieve deterministic latency?
PDFs for download
Other reference designs to consider:
- Clocking, Power and Analog Front-End (AFE) in One Board: Flexible 3.2-GSPS Multichannel AFE Reference Design for DSOs, RADAR, and 5G
- Clocking Tree Structure: High Channel Count JESD204B Clock Generation Reference Design for RADAR and 5G Wireless Testers
- Clock Daisy Chaining: High Channel Count JESD204B Daisy Chain Clock Reference Design for RADAR and 5G Wireless Testers