Introduction to Digital Power
Highly specialized digital power controllers have been introduced at increasingly higher performance and lower price points. The digitally controlled power supply is no longer considered only in the most demanding designs, but is used broadly in power supply designs. This Webinar is an introduction to the digital power supply system for Analog and Digital engineers. Starting with the control loop we will progress through the Digital Power supply design and examine the requirements that place high demands on standard microprocessors and how specialized functions and peripherals in digital power controllers address those requirements.
PDFs for download
Download the “How to select digital power ICs” white paper.
Learn tips and tricks in digital power design from the following blogs from TI digital power experts:
- Designing a digital-controlled power supply
- Designing a digital power supply: How to write firmware
- Simplifying the software development for digital power factor correction design
- Using software to solve the challenges of measuring system frequency response
- PMBus – what is the value anyway?
Select the right PMBus power management controllers with TI’s PMBus power solution guide.
Sign up to for advanced digital power design in-person training or view more on-demand presentations:
- Digital Power Supply Design Workshop (Biricha) – Learn how to design analog and digital power supplies from ground up quickly and easily with this in-depth laboratory-based design workshop.
- C2000 Digital Power Training series – How to implement C2000 in digital power designs.
Talk to TI engineers and interact with other designers in the Digital Power e2e Community.