2.1 Isolated Power Supplies for PLC IO Modules
with Tobias Puetz
Isolation is an essential requirement of industrial automation systems used in factory automation and process control. Related to power this means that the design of an isolated power supply for an I/O module is key, too. In this webinar different isolated power topologies fitting to the power requirements of I/O modules are presented. Join the session to learn about pros and cons of common power topologies like push-pull or flyback and how the approach of the Fly-BuckTM topology can simplify your power design.
Course documents for download
Learn more about Isolated Power Supplies for PLC I/O Modules:
- Download the Small Footprint Isolated Analog DC/DC Converter TI Reference Design
- Download the Ultra-Small 1W, 12V-36V Iso Power Supply for Analog Prog Logic Controller Modules TI Reference Design
- Download the 1W Isolated Power Supply with Planar Transformer TI Reference Design
- Learn more by visiting the Factory Automation and Control Portal
- Read the Analog Application Journal on: "Fly-Buck™ converter provides EMC and isolation in PLC applications"
- Learn more by visiting the Multi-Output Fly-Buck™ Topology page