Automotive gateway processor demo with Jacinto 7 DRA821
This demo highlights the key benefits Jacinto™ 7 DRA821 gateway processors enable in next-generation automotive gateways, including central, domain and zonal architectures.
DRA821 processors enable:
- Gateway systems that can achieve functional safety ratings up to ASIL D
- Gateway systems that support mixed criticality (i.e. safe and non-safe features operating concurrently on the same processor)
- Gateway systems with cloud services like those found in Amazon's AWS Connected Mobility Solution Framework
- CAN to CAN latency, less than 10 microseconds
- 5000 messages per second sent between CAN interfaces with minimal loading on the Main R5F core and no loading on the other compute cores
- 5000 messages per second sent between Ethernet interfaces with no CPU loading due to Ethernet switching occurring 100% in hardware
Watch the demo to see these capabilities in action!