Building safer robots with computer vision and AI
This demo shows how Jacinto™ 7 processors fuse deep learning and traditional computer vision to enable safer autonomous mobile robots.
- Deliver efficient deep learning performance
- Execute high-performance ADAS operations with just 5 to 20 watts of power
- Stereo Depth Engine produces 192 disparities at 80 MP/sec
- Vision Processing Accelerator supports up to 180 degree stereo rectification and processing speed up to 720 MP/sec
- C7x digital signal processor (80 GFLOPs) with matrix multiplication accelerator (8 TOPs) accelerates deep learning and signal processing
Watch the demo to see these capabilities in action!