Getting Started with TI-RTOS: Chapter 2—tools & SW intro
Chapter 2 covers these topics and answers these questions:
- How do you edit code using CCS?
- How does Code Composer Studio work?
- How do you build code using CCS?
- What is the difference between the edit and debug perspective in CCS?
- How do you connect your target board to CCS?
- What is the target configuration file?
CCS Cloud IDE
- Where is CCS Cloud located? Dev.ti.com
- What is the difference between CCS and CCS Cloud?
Looking at the SDK
- What is contained in the TI SimpleLink SDK?
- SDK Components, RTOS support in SDK
- What are the supported software layers in the TI SDK, driver libraries?
Embedded System Topology
- What are the basics of an embedded program?
- What is the topology of an embedded system?
- How does CCS differ from using Arduino?
Creating a New CCS Project
- How do you create a NEW CCS project?
- Don’t use Project->New CCS Project
Lab 2A — Build and Debug an SDK Example
- How do you build a simple SDK example for TI Simplelink? (CCS step-by-step tutorial, training, and walkthrough)
- How do you create an empty project with CCS?
- Can you restore the LaunchPad or target board back to the default factory code for the OOB – Out of Box experience?