Getting Started with TI-RTOS: Chapter 4—drivers & interrupts
Chapter 4 covers these topics and answers these questions:
Reading Input Pins
- How do I write code to read (poll) GPIO input from a push-button on the Launchpad?
- How do I write code to configure GPIO to be input or output, set high or low and use pull-up resistors?
Lab 4A – Reading GPIO input pin
- How do you write code to respond to a GPIO interrupt?
- How do interrupts fit into the overall Embedded System Topology?
- What is an interrupt and how do they work?
- What is an event-driven system?
Lab 4B – GPIO interrupt
- How do you write code to respond to a timer interrupt using TI Drivers?
- How are driver callback functions used in interrupt handlers?
Lab 4C – Timer interrupt