Process This: Experience 8 TOPS of Edge AI Performance Using a $199 Starter Kit
In this webinar, we’ll show you how to bring smart cameras, robots and intelligent machines to life with our new TDA4VM processor starter kit. Offering a fast setup process and an assortment of foundational demos and tutorials, SK-TDA4VM lets you begin prototyping a vision-based application in less than an hour. (Sensor fusion applications are supported with a separately purchased add-on card.) The kit enables 8 TOPS of deep learning performance and hardware-accelerated edge AI processing without any hand-tooling. You can unleash high-speed AI in your embedded application only using only Linux and industry standard APIs (TensorFlow Lite, ONNX Runtime, TVM, GStreamer, Docker, ROS, OpenGL ES).
- Overview of SK-TDA4VM – a new $199 starter kit for edge AI applications, offering 8 TOPS deep learning performance
- Overview of TI Edge AI Cloud – a free online tool for deep learning evaluation
- Step-be-step instructions you can follow today to create and deploy a simple AI “Hello World” application with basic intelligence
- Demonstration on how to accelerate deep learning inference using only Python and industry standard APIs
- How to get started today evaluating and developing an intelligent application with TI