Process This: How to Build a DIY Home-Monitor Edge AI Box
In this webinar, follow along as we build a simple, do-it-yourself (DIY) edge AI box application. Using the new $199 SK-TDA4VM edge AI starter kit—enabling 8 TOPS of hardware-accelerated deep learning—you can create an application that detects and counts people or other objects in an office, room or in your backyard.
We cover the build from end-to-end, and will demonstrate how easy the software is to program, whether you are a new or experienced developer.
- Step-by-step guide to program a DIY edge AI box application
- Considerations for customizing your application for various environmental monitoring use-cases
- Overview of video input/output pipeline architecture using GStreamer
- Introduction to TI's new $199 SK-TDA4VM edge AI starter kit
- Accessing free demos and resources to extend your development