Process This: Quickly build scalable AIoT applications with TI processors and AWS
In this episode of Process This, we are joined by Ashok Bhaskar of Amazon Web Services to talk about how to easily bring vision-based AI and IoT together—using AWS cloud services and TI embedded processors—to build and maintain scalable AIoT applications for robotics, machine vision, video telematics and more.
- How to quickly train models with Amazon SageMaker Studio
- How to build an embedded application using AWS IoT Greengrass
- How to easily deploy models and applications to a low-cost TI development kit
- How to send inference results from TI’s development kit to the cloud
- How to process inference results in the cloud
Manisha Agrawal is a Product Marketing Engineer and Member Group Technical Staff at Texas Instruments. She has 20 years of experience in embedded vision processing through various roles as a software, applications, and systems engineer. Currently, she leads the edge AI and robotics marketing team. She has an M.S in Electrical Engineering from IIT Kanpur, India and holds three patents.
Ashok Bhaskar is a Senior Solutions Architect for the Specialist IoT team at Amazon Web Services. His responsibilities include IoT solution architecture, partner enablement, design and integration support, and device qualification. He has over 30 years of technology experience with over 20 years focused on IoT and embedded technologies.