TI New Product Update: Edge AI at TI
In this webinar, we will demonstrate how to accelerate inference on a TDA4x processor using our new online tool called TI Edge AI Cloud. TI Edge AI Cloud is a free online service that lets you remotely connect to a TDA4VM processor evaluation module. It’s a great way to evaluate our software development environment and get critical performance benchmarks before your new SK-TDA4VM starter kit arrives in the mail. Using Jupyter Notebook, you can get latency, frames-per-second processing, DDR bandwidth and accuracy benchmarks in just a few minutes. These tools along with a variety of software demos, project files, and guides will let you quickly start exploring how to create and deploy embedded intelligence in your application using TDA4x processors.
- Overview of SK-TDA4VM – a new $199 starter kit for edge AI applications, offering 8 TOPS deep learning performance
- Overview of TI Edge AI Cloud – a free online tool for deep learning evaluation
- Step-be-step instructions you can follow today to create and deploy a simple AI “Hello World” application with basic intelligence
- Demonstration on how to accelerate deep learning inference using only Python and industry standard APIs
- How to get started today evaluating and developing an intelligent application with TI