5.4 TI Precision Labs - Op Amps: Bandwidth 4
This is the fourth of five videos in the TI Precision Labs – Op Amps curriculum that addresses operational amplifier bandwidth. In this training, we’ll cover 5 bandwidth related topics:
- A deeper look at how the slope of the Aol curve affects gain bandwidth.
- How an op amps input capacitance can limit the bandwidth.
- How to calculate the practical gain verses frequency for amplifier circuits.
- How to limit the bandwidth of a circuit on purpose using a feedback capacitor .
- How slew rate can affect the response over frequency.
After watching the video, reinforce your learning with the following bonus content: