Wireless Power 101: FOD Introduction
In this session of Wireless Power 101 we discuss the tools used for Foreign Object Detection, or FOD. Both the receiver and transmitter have to address this issue, but this will focus on the receiver FOD. Part of a series of Wireless Power 101 videos that will walk you through concepts and resources from TI.com.
Wireless power related blogs
- Powering IoT devices with small rechargeable batteries
- How to Power the Internet of Things
- Wireless Power by Radio Frequency
- Higher power levels drive opportunities for wireless charging
- Your secret weapon to integrated 5W wireless charging