1.11 Power Tips: Demonstration of a 60W USB-C AC/DC Adaptor Reference Design
In this video, we look at a reference design for a 60W USB-C adaptor. We discuss the design architecture and demonstrate the negotiation of a variable output voltage.
- View a related design using UCC28740 and UCC24636 here.
- Visit TI's Power Tips blog series on Power House for more tips on power design challenges.
- Learn more about power topologies with the Power Topology Quick Reference Guide.
- View TI's World of Power series for additional training on power supply designs.
- Design the power stage of most commonly used switchmode power supplies with the Power Stage Designer™ Tool.
- For more power supply technical content, visit TI's comprehensive library of white papers from the popular TI Power Supply Design Seminar series.