MSP housekeeping MCUs
We know that you are looking for ways to make your board designs more efficient -- to decrease BOM costs, reduce the number of components and simplify your schematic and layout designs.
This training series starts from the very beginning step of how to implement different housekeeping functions, such as driving LEDs, monitoring system voltage levels and waking up the main processor on an event detection. Instead of using discrete components to perform these functions, learn how to do them on an MCU.
Each housekeeping example in this series comes with various content to help you get started quickly on any MSP devices. Software and GUI were tested on an MSP430FR2433 LaunchPad.
- Training video
- GUI demo
- Code example
- Implementation tech note
Please see the list of videos below, all of which are recorded separately in both English and Chinese:
- ADC wake and transmit on the threshold
- RGB LED color mixing
- Voltage monitor with a timestamp
- Programmable clock source
- Programmable system wake-up controller
- SPI I/O Expander
- I2C I/O Expander
- External Programmable Watchdog Timer
- External RTC with Backup Memory
- Seven-segment LED stopwatch
- Dual Output 8-bit PWM DAC