New Product Update: High voltage isolated I2C and hot swap performance
In this webinar, we introduce our second-generation isolated I2C family of products. This family of I2C isolators supports hot-swap functionality and is built with TI's high-reliability, capacitive SiO2 isolation technology.
- Introduction to isolated I2C
- Implementations of isolated I2C
- TI’s SiO2 isolation technology
- Product highlight: ISO164x
- Hot-swap benefits and performance comparison
- Isolating power for isolated I2C
- TI.com resources including How to isolate signal and power for I2C, Top 6 design questions about I2C isolators, and more (list linked in PDF download).