Power Tips: Beware of circulating currents
In this Power Tip Robert Kollman discusses why you should beware of circulating currents in a SEPIC coupled inductor.
- Visit TI's Power Tips blog series on Power House for more tips on power design challenges.
- Learn more about power topologies with the Power Topology Quick Reference Guide.
- View TI's World of Power series for additional training on power supply designs.
- Design the power stage of most commonly used switchmode power supplies with the Power Stage Designer™ Tool.
- For more power supply technical content, visit TI's comprehensive library of white papers from the popular TI Power Supply Design Seminar series.