2.11 Power Tips: USB-C Power Delivery Overview
In this video, we discuss the new USB-C cable and how it affects power delivery. USB-C uses a more versatile cable and allows for much more power to be delivered, compared to legacy USB cables.
- USB technology overview through USB 3.2
- Visit TI's Power Tips blog series on Power House for more tips on power design challenges.
- Learn more about power topologies with the Power Topology Quick Reference Guide.
- View TI's World of Power series for additional training on power supply designs.
- Design the power stage of most commonly used switchmode power supplies with the Power Stage Designer™ Tool.
- For more power supply technical content, visit TI's comprehensive library of white papers from the popular TI Power Supply Design Seminar series.