What are the audio amplifier requirements for wireless / AI speaker? How TAS5825M improve battery lifetime and audio quality?
This section provides the overview of TAS5825M innovation features.
Compared with traditional PWM modulation, TAS5825M develops innovative Hybrid modulation, which dynamically maintains differential switching with several common duty options.
The benefits of Hybrid PWM modulation mainly includes:
- Higher efficiency for longer battery lifetime
- Good THD+N performance
- Ultra-low idle power dissipation and idle noise
This training section descripts some innovation features of TAS5825M, which includes:
- Real-time thermal foldback: maintain max safe output power for uninterrupted listening experience
- 122MHz DSP resource: 192kHz high definition audio processing or Smart Amp algorithm for better speaker protection
- Inductor less: state-of-the-art EMI reduction technology
This training series showcases TI Demos, Tools, EVMs, and TI Designs. It is a great resource to quickly find example end applications of TI products.
Join a series of 4 free Webinars focusing on TI audio technologies and products! In the 4 sessions, our factory application and marketing engineers will explore a different topic to help you find solutions to your current and future design challenges. We will cover our product portfolio overviews, latest devices and application insights.
As the entrance of search engine, the explosive growth in wireless speaker or AI speaker is driving the new requirements of audio amplifier - higher efficiency and better audio quality.
Facing these new challenges, TAS5825M (closed loop classD with 38W stereo output) develops a lot of advanced features compared with traditional audio amplifier, which includes: