There are quite a bit of system considerations to design a wearable display. We designed this training based on the questions that product development managers, product marketing managers, and systems engineers are asking themselves about this attractive application.
This training series provides an introduction to spectroscopy in food and agriculture industries using DLP® technology. Key training sections include:
- Fundamentals of DLP Technology-Based Spectroscopy
- Sampling Techniques in Near-Infrared (NIR) Spectroscopy
- Analyzing Food Traits using Near-Infrared (NIR) Spectroscopy
- Analyzing Agricultural Crop and Soil using Near-Infrared (NIR) Spectroscopy
Experiment with Innovative Sensing Techniques Using DLP® Technology to Determine Material Properties
This DLP® training series provides an innovative applications introduction for spectroscopy. The series includes the following key content:
- Spectroscopy Agenda
- Introduction to DLP technology
- Overview of near-infrared (NIR) spectroscopy & DLP spectroscopy architecture
- Spectroscopy development tools using DLP technology
- Target application overview in spectroscopy
- Scanning process for DLP spectroscopy
- Developing your own spectrometer
- Additional DLP spectroscopy resources
Mobile Smart TV is a growing category that can extend the AV personal electronics category. This training includes all the information you will want to know about the mobile Smart TV category. Introduction, value proposition, benefits, and design considerations of the mobile smart TV category are included in the training. The last section, covers the benefits of DLP Pico technology for this application.
This training series details configuring the TI DLP® DLPC900 digital controller chipsets for 3D machine vision applications, including PCB automated optical inspection (AOI). This digital controller is use by the DLP6500 1080p digital micromirror controller (DMD) and the DLP9000 WQXGA DMD. This training series includes:
This series highlights the high-resolution DLP 4K UHD digital display solution for laser tv and digital signage applications. The DLP 4K UHD chipset, featuring the DLP660TE digital micromirror device (DMD), enables bright and large images for projection systems. The series includes:
- DLP 4K UHD training overview
- Chipset overview and target display applications
- System design considerations
- Supply chain options for system implementation
- Getting started resources
Wearable displays systems, including a general understanding between augmented reality and virtual reality, optical architectures used, and system design considerations.
This section categorizes wearable displays, explains each category, and showcases what popular applications are used for each category. The categories covered are: immersive virtual reality, virtual reality, mixed reality, augmented reality, and personal theatre.
Learn how DLP Pico technology benefits a wearable display system; topics included are: block diagram, DLP technology overview, benefits of DLP Pico technology, and product selection.