Experiment with Innovative Sensing Techniques Using DLP® Technology to Determine Material Properties
This DLP® training series provides an innovative applications introduction for spectroscopy. The series includes the following key content:
- Spectroscopy Agenda
- Introduction to DLP technology
- Overview of near-infrared (NIR) spectroscopy & DLP spectroscopy architecture
- Spectroscopy development tools using DLP technology
- Target application overview in spectroscopy
- Scanning process for DLP spectroscopy
- Developing your own spectrometer
- Additional DLP spectroscopy resources
Mobile Smart TV is a growing category that can extend the AV personal electronics category. This training includes all the information you will want to know about the mobile Smart TV category. Introduction, value proposition, benefits, and design considerations of the mobile smart TV category are included in the training. The last section, covers the benefits of DLP Pico technology for this application.
This training series details configuring the TI DLP® DLPC900 digital controller chipsets for 3D machine vision applications, including PCB automated optical inspection (AOI). This digital controller is use by the DLP6500 1080p digital micromirror controller (DMD) and the DLP9000 WQXGA DMD. This training series includes:
This series highlights the high-resolution DLP 4K UHD digital display solution for laser tv and digital signage applications. The DLP 4K UHD chipset, featuring the DLP660TE digital micromirror device (DMD), enables bright and large images for projection systems. The series includes:
- DLP 4K UHD training overview
- Chipset overview and target display applications
- System design considerations
- Supply chain options for system implementation
- Getting started resources
This training curriculum starts with the basics of DLP technology, including chipset overviews, an introduction to DMD architecture, mechanical considerations, and much more. From there, it covers application specific topics specifically created to help you move through the design process quickly and easily.
The goal of this series is to help you create the brightest, most efficient systems for automotive, display and industrial light control in the world. Be sure to bookmark this page as we will be adding content on a regular basis.