This training covers the fundamental design techniques required to implement a successful capacitive sensing hardware design. This series will explore a number of design topics, including: Basic layout guidelines overlays, back lighting; Dealing with moisture; Self capacitance sensors; Mutual capacitance sensors; and Proximity sensors.
What are the audio amplifier requirements for wireless / AI speaker? How TAS5825M improve battery lifetime and audio quality?
This section provides the overview of TAS5825M innovation features.
Compared with traditional PWM modulation, TAS5825M develops innovative Hybrid modulation, which dynamically maintains differential switching with several common duty options.
The benefits of Hybrid PWM modulation mainly includes:
- Higher efficiency for longer battery lifetime
- Good THD+N performance
- Ultra-low idle power dissipation and idle noise
TAS5825M advanced PVDD sensing algorithm eliminates audio clipping distortion, in the case that wireless speaker battery discharges.
This training section includes audio listening demo and real-time PVDD sensing algorithm, which covers:
- 8 bits SAR ADC for precise PVDD detection
- Real-time output level calculation
- Dynamical algorithm to maintain less clipping
This training section descripts some innovation features of TAS5825M, which includes:
- Real-time thermal foldback: maintain max safe output power for uninterrupted listening experience
- 122MHz DSP resource: 192kHz high definition audio processing or Smart Amp algorithm for better speaker protection
- Inductor less: state-of-the-art EMI reduction technology
Deep Dive into the Light Load Efficient, Low Noise Power Supply Reference Design for Wearables and IoT (TIDA-01566)