The C2000 F2837xD Microcontroller One-Day Workshop is a hands-on technical course based on the dual-core TMS320F28379D device. This device shares many common features and peripherals found on the other C2000 device families. Therefore, this workshop will be very useful to anyone interested in learning more about the C2000 microcontroller family of devices.
This five part training series covers the following topics:
- Part 1: Basics of FMEDA and how it is useful in system level safety analysis
- Part 2: Introduction to the C2000™ Tunable FMEDA
- Part 3: Detailed overview of the C2000™ Tunable FMEDA
- Part 4: Benefits of customization on the C2000™ FMEDA
- Part 5: Demo - How to tune the C2000™ FMEDA to your application specific needs?