The TI-RSLK is a low-cost robotics kit and classroom curriculum which provides students with a deeper understanding of how electronic system designs work. Developed with university faculty, Jon Valvano of UT Austin, the TI-RSLK is designed to supplement university curriculum.
Learn how C2000 devices excel in Sensing & DSP Processing Applications.
PT100/500/1000 Resistance Temperature Detectors (RTDs) are widely used in grid infrastructure and factory automation applications where high precision temperature measurement is often required. Technical requirements include either 20 mK precise Differential Temperature Measurement (DTM) for heat and cold meters from 0 to 180°C or better than 400 mK precision over the full range of -200 to 850°C for industrial sensor transmitters.
Improving Power Density, Efficiency, and Cost for EV On-Board Chargers, High Voltage DCDC Modules, and EVSE Chargers
This five part training series covers the following topics:
- Part 1: Basics of FMEDA and how it is useful in system level safety analysis
- Part 2: Introduction to the C2000™ Tunable FMEDA
- Part 3: Detailed overview of the C2000™ Tunable FMEDA
- Part 4: Benefits of customization on the C2000™ FMEDA
- Part 5: Demo - How to tune the C2000™ FMEDA to your application specific needs?