What are the audio amplifier requirements for wireless / AI speaker? How TAS5825M improve battery lifetime and audio quality?
This section provides the overview of TAS5825M innovation features.
Compared with traditional PWM modulation, TAS5825M develops innovative Hybrid modulation, which dynamically maintains differential switching with several common duty options.
The benefits of Hybrid PWM modulation mainly includes:
- Higher efficiency for longer battery lifetime
- Good THD+N performance
- Ultra-low idle power dissipation and idle noise
This training section descripts some innovation features of TAS5825M, which includes:
- Real-time thermal foldback: maintain max safe output power for uninterrupted listening experience
- 122MHz DSP resource: 192kHz high definition audio processing or Smart Amp algorithm for better speaker protection
- Inductor less: state-of-the-art EMI reduction technology
These videos provide understanding of the fundamental functions used for rapid prototyping on TI solutions with minimal or no programming, including the following:
- Implementing necessary prototyping functions such clocks/GPIO, Read A/D, I2C/SMBus, etc.
- Seamless interface of various analog EVMs for customer “proof of concept”
- Standalone UI – Button, (GP Input - GPIO), LCD Display (“Hello”), Music, Serial Interface (Putty, Echo)
This is a series of five videos that explains how secure network connectivity and secure remote updates work from the perspective of the underlying security technologies:
TI Precision Labs is the electronics industry’s most comprehensive online classroom for analog engineers. The on-demand courses and tutorials pair theory and applied exercises to deepen the technical expertise of experienced engineers and accelerate the development of those early in their career. This modular, on-demand curriculum includes hands-on training videos, covering temperature sensor design considerations with online course work, quiz and labs.
The Digital Control Library (DCL) is a repository of software functions for the C2000 MCU which allows users to implement reliable, high performance control algorithms simply and efficiently. The library also contains supporting utilities such as data loggers and a reference generator.
This series will take you through:
-Introduction to the Digital Control Library
-Available classic controllers
-Data logger utilities within the DCL
-Implementation of nonlinear PID control
-Utilizing the reference generation module