Experiment with Innovative Sensing Techniques Using DLP® Technology to Determine Material Properties
This DLP® training series provides an innovative applications introduction for spectroscopy. The series includes the following key content:
- Spectroscopy Agenda
- Introduction to DLP technology
- Overview of near-infrared (NIR) spectroscopy & DLP spectroscopy architecture
- Spectroscopy development tools using DLP technology
- Target application overview in spectroscopy
- Scanning process for DLP spectroscopy
- Developing your own spectrometer
- Additional DLP spectroscopy resources
This training series provides an introduction to spectroscopy in food and agriculture industries using DLP® technology. Key training sections include:
- Fundamentals of DLP Technology-Based Spectroscopy
- Sampling Techniques in Near-Infrared (NIR) Spectroscopy
- Analyzing Food Traits using Near-Infrared (NIR) Spectroscopy
- Analyzing Agricultural Crop and Soil using Near-Infrared (NIR) Spectroscopy
This training series demonstrates the usage of TINA-TI, the free SPICE simulator from Texas Instruments. The course has 12 videos, beginning with an introduction and showing the basic usage of the GUI and the simulator. The course shows several examples of the basic features and some of the more complex features that TINA-TI provides. Additionally, the course shows several practical applications of the tool and how it can be used to solve engineering problems.
This series provides an overview of the World of Power by Market, by Standard, by Product Type and Topology. It also provides an overview of the design tips and tools related to power design decisions.
The Getting Started with Current Sense Amplifiers series helps engineers learn how to maximize the performance achieved when measuring current with a current sense amplifier (also called a current shunt monitor).
This is a series of short videos, each addressing a different topic. While intended as a series to be viewed in order, each session is stand-alone and can be viewed without the need to watch it all if there is a specific topic you are interested in learning more about.
High Speed Signal Chain University is your portal to relevant training material on High Speed Data Converters and High Speed Amplifiers including topics related to RF Sampling Converters, JESD204B SerDes standard, and RF Fundamentals.