This section summarizes the wireless network challenges and solutions for a smarter grid IoT training series.
This section covers what is meter tampering, why is this a problem for utility providers, and some common ways a meter is tampered.
Debugging Embedded Linux Systems training series teaches the techniques of debugging kernel issues that may be encountered in embedded Linux systems. It explains the Linux kernel logging system and logging API, illustrates how to locate a particular device driver, and demonstrates how to read kernel oops logs.
This section contains task-specific videos that demonstrate how to perform debugging techniques on embedded Linux systems.
What are the audio amplifier requirements for wireless / AI speaker? How TAS5825M improve battery lifetime and audio quality?
This section provides the overview of TAS5825M innovation features.
Compared with traditional PWM modulation, TAS5825M develops innovative Hybrid modulation, which dynamically maintains differential switching with several common duty options.
The benefits of Hybrid PWM modulation mainly includes:
- Higher efficiency for longer battery lifetime
- Good THD+N performance
- Ultra-low idle power dissipation and idle noise
This training section descripts some innovation features of TAS5825M, which includes:
- Real-time thermal foldback: maintain max safe output power for uninterrupted listening experience
- 122MHz DSP resource: 192kHz high definition audio processing or Smart Amp algorithm for better speaker protection
- Inductor less: state-of-the-art EMI reduction technology