Mobile Smart TV is a growing category that can extend the AV personal electronics category. This training includes all the information you will want to know about the mobile Smart TV category. Introduction, value proposition, benefits, and design considerations of the mobile smart TV category are included in the training. The last section, covers the benefits of DLP Pico technology for this application.
This series highlights the high-resolution DLP 4K UHD digital display solution for laser tv and digital signage applications. The DLP 4K UHD chipset, featuring the DLP660TE digital micromirror device (DMD), enables bright and large images for projection systems. The series includes:
- DLP 4K UHD training overview
- Chipset overview and target display applications
- System design considerations
- Supply chain options for system implementation
- Getting started resources
What are the audio amplifier requirements for wireless / AI speaker? How TAS5825M improve battery lifetime and audio quality?
This section provides the overview of TAS5825M innovation features.
Compared with traditional PWM modulation, TAS5825M develops innovative Hybrid modulation, which dynamically maintains differential switching with several common duty options.
The benefits of Hybrid PWM modulation mainly includes:
- Higher efficiency for longer battery lifetime
- Good THD+N performance
- Ultra-low idle power dissipation and idle noise
This training section descripts some innovation features of TAS5825M, which includes:
- Real-time thermal foldback: maintain max safe output power for uninterrupted listening experience
- 122MHz DSP resource: 192kHz high definition audio processing or Smart Amp algorithm for better speaker protection
- Inductor less: state-of-the-art EMI reduction technology