Click here to find SimpleLink Wi-Fi MCUs labs, modules and lectures.
SimpleLink Academy for CC3x20 SDK is applicable for any devices within the CC3220 and CC3120 product families.
These videos provide understanding of the fundamental functions used for rapid prototyping on TI solutions with minimal or no programming, including the following:
- Implementing necessary prototyping functions such clocks/GPIO, Read A/D, I2C/SMBus, etc.
- Seamless interface of various analog EVMs for customer “proof of concept”
- Standalone UI – Button, (GP Input - GPIO), LCD Display (“Hello”), Music, Serial Interface (Putty, Echo)
How many times have you said, “I would like to prototype an idea with TI silicon but I can not get software resources" or “I don’t know how to prototype/program.”
This training shows you how to get started prototyping on TI solutions with minimal or no programming, including the following tasks:
These videos support the software tool series for SimpleLink™ Wi-Fi CC3200
- SimpleLink™ Wi-Fi CC3200 Project 0: Energia IDE
- SimpleLink™ Wi-Fi CC3100 Project 0: IAR Embedded Workbench
- SimpleLink™ Wi-Fi CC3100 Project 0: Code Composer Studio IDE