The Impact of Jitter on Signal to Noise Ratio (SNR) for High-Speed Analog-to-Digital Converters (ADCs)
High Speed Signal Chain University is your portal to relevant training material on High Speed Data Converters and High Speed Amplifiers including topics related to RF Sampling Converters, JESD204B SerDes standard, and RF Fundamentals.
The Getting Started with Current Sense Amplifiers series helps engineers learn how to maximize the performance achieved when measuring current with a current sense amplifier (also called a current shunt monitor).
This is a series of short videos, each addressing a different topic. While intended as a series to be viewed in order, each session is stand-alone and can be viewed without the need to watch it all if there is a specific topic you are interested in learning more about.
This series provides an overview of the World of Power by Market, by Standard, by Product Type and Topology. It also provides an overview of the design tips and tools related to power design decisions.
This training series demonstrates the usage of TINA-TI, the free SPICE simulator from Texas Instruments. The course has 12 videos, beginning with an introduction and showing the basic usage of the GUI and the simulator. The course shows several examples of the basic features and some of the more complex features that TINA-TI provides. Additionally, the course shows several practical applications of the tool and how it can be used to solve engineering problems.
This training series provides an introduction to spectroscopy in food and agriculture industries using DLP® technology. Key training sections include:
- Fundamentals of DLP Technology-Based Spectroscopy
- Sampling Techniques in Near-Infrared (NIR) Spectroscopy
- Analyzing Food Traits using Near-Infrared (NIR) Spectroscopy
- Analyzing Agricultural Crop and Soil using Near-Infrared (NIR) Spectroscopy
Experiment with Innovative Sensing Techniques Using DLP® Technology to Determine Material Properties
This DLP® training series provides an innovative applications introduction for spectroscopy. The series includes the following key content:
- Spectroscopy Agenda
- Introduction to DLP technology
- Overview of near-infrared (NIR) spectroscopy & DLP spectroscopy architecture
- Spectroscopy development tools using DLP technology
- Target application overview in spectroscopy
- Scanning process for DLP spectroscopy
- Developing your own spectrometer
- Additional DLP spectroscopy resources
This training series discusses the key requirements of local oscillator in microwave/RF and GHz clocks in radio applications. The topics covered establish the key relationships between the requirements of a signal source and their impact in a radio system. After this training, you will be armed with the ability to understand the system requirements of your customer and how they pertain to a signal source so you can engage with your customer in a very meaningful way.
Delta-sigma analog-to-digital converters (ADCs) are oversampling converters typically used in applications requiring higher resolution. However, ADCs do not work by themselves. In fact, they require several key components around them, including a front-end amplifier, a voltage reference, a clock source, power supplies, and a good layout. Many devices integrate these features together with the ADC to offer a complete system solution, which simplifies the design for customers and minimizes board space.
Applications Engineer Jason Tao discusses PFC basics, topology comparisons and design considerations to achieve a cost-optimized and efficient PFC design.
TI's battery experts have decades of experience. Our battery scientists bring cutting-edge solutions for new battery chemistries & technologies, from charging, gauging, monitoring, protection and more. This technical training was especially developed for design engineers working with power supply for battery-powered systems. Additional resources and design tools are provided for each training to complete your training experience.
- In the first module, The architecture of a multi-channel data acquisition system and how a multiplexer can be used to facilitate the implementation. Possible causes of fault condition in a typical data acquisition system are discussed, and how the fault condition can severely impact the normal operation of the system is explained.
- In the second module, protection schemes that can be implemented to protect the system in fault condition using discrete components are discussed.
Learn how C2000 devices excel in Sensing & DSP Processing Applications.
The JESD204B video blog series explores the basic concepts related to the JESD204B SerDes standard in relation to High Speed Data Converter products.
This series explores the new realm of RF sampling converters for use in high frequency, large bandwidth systems.