This series highlights the high-resolution DLP 4K UHD digital display solution for laser tv and digital signage applications. The DLP 4K UHD chipset, featuring the DLP660TE digital micromirror device (DMD), enables bright and large images for projection systems. The series includes:
- DLP 4K UHD training overview
- Chipset overview and target display applications
- System design considerations
- Supply chain options for system implementation
- Getting started resources
Certain end-equipment, like communications, server, industrial, and personal electronics have design challenges solved by the DC/DC converter’s control-mode. This session will compare and contrast 3 different devices using 3 different control modes under the same design criteria to see how each control mode solves particular size, efficiency, external component, ripple and transient response design challenges.