This training series outlines key measurements for audio products, specifically signal-to-noise ratio, crosstalk and gain, intermodulation distortion, frequency response and phase, THD+N and level. These videos explain the basic principles of each measurement, why it is significant and how to test and calculate correctly.
- DLP 4K UHD training overview
- Chipset overview and target display applications
- System design considerations
- Supply chain options for system implementation
- Getting started resources
There are quite a bit of system considerations to design a wearable display. We designed this training based on the questions that product development managers, product marketing managers, and systems engineers are asking themselves about this attractive application.