5.1 TI Precision Labs - Op Amps: Bandwidth 1
with Pete Semig
This is the first of five videos in the TI Precision Labs – Op Amps curriculum that addresses operational amplifier bandwidth. In this training, we’ll discuss gain and how it’s represented linearly and in decibels. Poles, zeros, bode plots, cutoff frequency, and the definition of bandwidth will also be discussed. Finally, TINA-TI will be used to correlate bandwidth simulation results with our theoretical calculations.
After watching the video, reinforce your learning with the following bonus content:
Course documents for download
- Learn more about the National Instruments VirtualBench™ and TI Precision Labs - Op Amp Evaluation Module used in the hands-on lab modules.
- Download and install TINA-TI, the preferred simulator used exclusively with TI Precision Labs - Op Amps.
- Download the Analog Engineer's Pocket Reference e-book, which puts system- and board-level design formulas at your fingertips. Edited by precision op amp experts Art Kay and Tim Green, the book covers a wide variety of topics, including key constraints and conversions, op amp basic configurations, A/D and D/A conversion, and much more.
- Ask questions and interact with the authors in the TI Precision Labs - Op Amps Forum on the TI E2E™ Community.
- Search TI precision op amps, and find reference designs and other technical resources: www.ti.com/precisionamp.