3.1 TI Precision Labs - Op Amps: Input and Output Limitations 1
with Ian Williams
This TI Precision Labs - OpAmps Series training video addresses operational amplifier input and output limitations. In this video we’ll discuss op amp common-mode input voltage, input and output voltage swing limitations, and show how to determine the source of circuit errors caused by these limitations.
After watching the video, reinforce your learning with the following bonus content:
Watch the next video in the series, TI Precision Labs - Op Amps: Input and Output Limitations 2 (myTI login required), or see a complete list of TI Precision Labs - Op Amps training videos.
Course documents for download
- 1130 - Input and Output Limitations - slides.pdf
- 1130 - Input and Output Limitations - MC questions-and-solutions.pdf
- 1130 - Input and Output Limitations - exercises and solutions.pdf
- 1130 - Input and Output Limitations - Problem 1.TSC
- 1130 - Input and Output Limitations - Problem 2.TSC
- 1130 - Input and Output Limitations - Problem 3.TSC
- Learn more about the National Instruments VirtualBenchTM and TI Precision Labs - Op Amp Evaluation Module used in the hands-on lab modules.
- Download and install TINA-TI, the preferred simulator used exclusively with TI Precision Labs - Op Amps.
- Download the Analog Engineer's Pocket Reference e-book, which puts system- and board-level design formulas at your fingertips. Edited by precision op amp experts Art Kay and Tim Green, the book covers a wide variety of topics, including key constraints and conversions, op amp basic configurations, A/D and D/A conversion, and much more.
- Ask questions and interact with the authors in the TI Precision Labs - Op Amps Forum on the TI E2E™ Community.
- Search TI precision op amps, and find reference designs and other technical resources: www.ti.com/precisionamp.