9.1 TI Precision Labs - Op Amps: Low Distortion Design 1
with Collin Wells
This TI Precision Labs - Op Amps Series training video provides an overview of the distortion video series and also introduces and defines the key topics related to op amp distortion. The goal of this series is to understand the distortion sources in op amp circuits and learn methods to minimize distortion.
Watch the next video in the series, TI Precision Labs - Op Amps: Low Distortion Design 2 (myTI login required), or see a complete list of TI Precision Labs - Op Amps training videos.
Course documents for download
- Learn more about the National Instruments VirtualBench™ and TI Precision Labs - Op Amp Evaluation Module used in the hands-on lab modules.
- Download and install TINA-TI, the preferred simulator used exclusively with TI Precision Labs - Op Amps.
- Download the Analog Engineer's Pocket Reference e-book, which puts system- and board-level design formulas at your fingertips. Edited by precision op amp experts Art Kay and Tim Green, the book covers a wide variety of topics, including key constraints and conversions, op amp basic configurations, A/D and D/A conversion, and much more.
- Ask questions and interact with the authors in the TI Precision Labs - Op Amps Forum on the TI E2E™ Community.
- Search TI precision op amps, and find reference designs and other technical resources: www.ti.com/precisionamp.