6.1 TI Precision Labs - Op Amps: Slew Rate 1
with Ian Williams
This is the first of four videos in the TI Precision Labs – Op Amps curriculum that addresses operational amplifier slew rate. In this training, we discuss the theory behind slew rate and compare the slew rate and current consumption of different TI amplifiers
After watching the video, reinforce your learning with the following bonus content:
Course documents for download
- Learn more about the National Instruments VirtualBench™ and TI Precision Labs - Op Amp Evaluation Module used in the hands-on lab modules.
- Download and install TINA-TI, the preferred simulator used exclusively with TI Precision Labs - Op Amps.
- Download the Analog Engineer's Pocket Reference e-book, which puts system- and board-level design formulas at your fingertips. Edited by precision op amp experts Art Kay and Tim Green, the book covers a wide variety of topics, including key constraints and conversions, op amp basic configurations, A/D and D/A conversion, and much more.
- Ask questions and interact with the authors in the TI Precision Labs - Op Amps Forum on the TI E2E™ Community.
- Search TI precision op amps, and find reference designs and other technical resources: www.ti.com/precisionamp.