TI Precision Labs - Op Amps: Stability 3
This is the third of seven videos in the TI Precision Labs – Op Amps curriculum that addresses operational amplifier stability. In the previous training, we discussed the type of issues that op amp stability can cause in production systems, how to identify issues in the lab, and a review of Bode plots and stability theory.
This video will explain how to perform open-loop SPICE simulations to obtain the rate of closure and phase margin of op amp circuits . Please be sure you’ve completed the lectures and problem sections for Op-Amp Bandwidth one through three before proceeding.
After watching the video, reinforce your learning with the following bonus content:
PDFs for download
- 1333 - Stability 3 - slides.pdf
- 1333 - Stability 3 - MC questions-and-solutions.pdf
- 1333 - Stability 3 - exercises-and-solutions.pdf
- 1333 - Stability 3 - Problem 1.TSC
- 1333 - Stability 3 - Problem 1 -Solution.TSC
- 1333 - Stability 3 - Problem 2.TSC
- 1333 - Stability 3 - Problem 2 -Solution.TSC
- 1333 - Stability 3 - Results.tdr