2.1 TI Precision Labs - Op Amps: Vos and Ib
with Ian Williams
This is the first of two videos in the TI Precision Labs – Op Amps curriculum that addresses operational amplifier input offset voltage and output limitations. In this training we discuss op amp VOS specifications, VOS drift over temperature, input bias current specifications, and input bias current drift over temperature. We’ll also show the range of VOS and IB across many different Texas Instruments op amps.
After watching the video, reinforce your learning with the following bonus content:
Course documents for download
- 1100 - Vos and Ib - slides.pdf
- 1100 - Vos and Ib - MC questions-and-solutions.pdf
- 1100 - Vos and Ib - exercises-and-solutions.pdf
- 1100 - Vos and Ib - Problem 1.TSC
- 1100 - Vos and Ib - Problem 2.TSC
- 1100 - Vos and Ib - Problem 3a.TSC
- 1100 - Vos and Ib - Problem 3b.TSC
- 1100 - Vos and Ib - Problem 4.TSC
Download and install TINA-TI, the preferred simulator used exclusively with TI Precision Labs - Op Amps.
Download the Analog Engineer's Pocket Reference e-book.
Ask questions and interact with the authors in the TI Precision Labs - Op Amps e2e forum.
Navigate to the TI Precision Labs - Op Amps Homepage.