2.1 TI Precision Labs - Op Amps: Vos and Ib
with Ian Williams
This is the first of two videos in the TI Precision Labs – Op Amps curriculum that addresses operational amplifier input offset voltage and output limitations. In this training we discuss op amp VOS specifications, VOS drift over temperature, input bias current specifications, and input bias current drift over temperature. We’ll also show the range of VOS and IB across many different Texas Instruments op amps.
After watching the video, reinforce your learning with the following bonus content:
Course documents for download
- 1100 - Vos and Ib - slides.pdf
- 1100 - Vos and Ib - MC questions-and-solutions.pdf
- 1100 - Vos and Ib - exercises-and-solutions.pdf
- 1100 - Vos and Ib - Problem 1.TSC
- 1100 - Vos and Ib - Problem 2.TSC
- 1100 - Vos and Ib - Problem 3a.TSC
- 1100 - Vos and Ib - Problem 3b.TSC
- 1100 - Vos and Ib - Problem 4.TSC
- Learn more about the National Instruments VirtualBenchTM and TI Precision Labs - Op Amp Evaluation Module used in the hands-on lab modules.
- Download and install TINA-TI, the preferred simulator used exclusively with TI Precision Labs - Op Amps.
- Download the Analog Engineer's Pocket Reference e-book, which puts system- and board-level design formulas at your fingertips. Edited by precision op amp experts Art Kay and Tim Green, the book covers a wide variety of topics, including key constraints and conversions, op amp basic configurations, A/D and D/A conversion, and much more.
- Ask questions and interact with the authors in the TI Precision Labs - Op Amps Forum on the TI E2E™ Community.
- Search TI precision op amps, and find reference designs and other technical resources: www.ti.com/precisionamp.