1.1 TI-RTOS Workshop Series - Introduction
with Eric Wilbur
This is introduction for the TI-RTOS Workshop Series.
Rev 4.00 is now available using CCSv6 - March 2016
This workshop will support the following products - Tiva-C series, MSP430, C6000 and C28x. If you are an AM335x (ARM Cortex A8) user, almost 100% of what is covered in the workshop applies to this target as well with the exception of interrupts and timers. TI-RTOS is mostly target agnostic, so ANY user of ANY TI platform that supports TI-RTOS will learn a ton about the kernel (SYS/BIOS). Also, any Keystone (C66x) users will be able to learn SYS/BIOS in this workshop using the C6748 LCDK platform. For CC3200, CC26xx/CC13xx devices, users can run their labs on the Cortex M4 platform (Tiva-C) - and again, everything covered in the workshop is 100% applicable to these devices because almost all material/labs focus on TI-RTOS, not architecture.
Course documents for download
Interested in attending an in-person event? This workshop is conducted at various locations. For more information, go to TI-RTOS Kernel 2-Day Workshop.
The files in the "Course documents for download" section on this page are available for users that want to view the content and do the labs talked about in the video. Here is the overview of these files:
- TI_RTOS_Workshop_Installation_Guide.pdf: How to get your system ready to run the labs
- TI_RTOS_Kernel_Workshop_Student_Guide.pdf: The video content in a document.
- TI_RTOS_Kernel_Workshop_Lab_Manual.pdf: Steps to run the labs (subset of the User Guide).
- TI_RTOS_Kernel_ppt.zip: Zip containing all the PPTs for the series.
- TI_RTOS_labs_sols.zip: Solutions to all the labs.