Webinar - 5 Things You Need to Know About Bluetooth® 5
Optimized for space constrained single chip wireless MCU designs ( IoT end nodes, industrial applications ranging from building automation like sensors, beacons, appliance like power tools battery, medical like disposable patches and more) and any industrial application adding Bluetooth® connectivity to an existing host MCU.
What you will learn in this webinar:
- Overview of the Bluetooth® 5 Protocol
- Industrial Applications use cases and benefits
- Implementation consideration: speed, range, power consumption, wireless MCU, network processor
- Getting started: software examples and hardware resources
- Summary: 5 Key Takeaways of Bluetooth®
Brought to you in cooperation with Farnell.