Webinar: How to design an analog front end for in-vitro diagnostic applications
ABOUT THIS WEBINAR
In-vitro diagnostics (IVD) equipment has become increasingly beneficial in helping physicians achieve faster, more accurate patient diagnoses. We are here to help address your specific design needs for building IVD systems of the future.
Watch the webinar as we discuss design challenges in electrochemical sensing, impedance spectroscopy, precision optical and high-speed optical signal chains for IVD machines, including blood gas analyzers, PCR, immunoassay and flow cytometry. We will dive deep into how precision thermoelectric cooling and motor automation for sample and reagent movement are enabling the next generation of IVD equipment.
- In vitro diagnostics subsystems
- Precision optical (01:00 min)
- High-speed optical (07:45 min)
- High-speed optical subsystem summary (11:30 min)
- Impedance spectroscopy (12:05 min)
- Thermomelectric cooling (16:00 min)
- Electrochemical sensing (19:00 min)
- Motor/motion control (20:05 min)
- Resources - Download presentation to access (22:10)