Webinar: How to optimize motor drive systems in Industrial Automation (Texas Instruments and Würth)
ABOUT THIS WEBINAR
Electric motors are present everywhere in our lives and have a huge potential to reduce energy consumption, enabling a greener future.
In this webinar, gain insight on how to define a motor control scheme and the key parameters to consider for each subsystem implementation.
- Texas Instruments engineers discusses and showcases an example on how to achieve a precise motor control in real-time operation for robotics applications, meeting excellent moving capabilities and precision.
- Würth Elektronik engineers shares how to have correct operation in a motor drive system through the use of suitable electronics, such as filters to reduce electromagnetic interference, overvoltage and ringing events.
- How to achieve a precise motor control in real-time operation for robotics applications
- Motor control architecture and functions
- C200 real-time MCU and Brushless DC driver to spin a motor
- How to design for correct operation in a motor drive system
- DC brushless
- Source of interference
- Componenets for filtering
- More than filter