2.8 A detailed look at how Power Modules are built and the implications to different applications
TI has more than 100 different power modules, and many different manufacturing flows for varying module types. Join us live as we take a detailed look at how these power modules are built and the impact that each of the manufacturing flows have on your application. We’ll help you navigate the options so that you can better understand the performance the trade-offs for each module.
PDFs for download
Questions answered in this training:
- How are Power Modules built? What components are used?
- What are the relative performance differences of each Power Module technology?
- What are the EMI implications of different module products?
- What are the thermal implications of different module products?
- Understanding MSL
- Do Overmolded Modules have better performance?