Webinar: Reduce the risk in New Space with space enhanced plastic products
ABOUT THIS WEBINAR
With the emergence of New Space, there is a continued strong interest in using plastic encapsulated microcircuits (PEM) in space. This webinar will provide:
- Clarity on the capabilities, specifications, and advantages of TI’s space enhanced plastic products.
- Background to understand the necessity of the applied qualification tests and why customers should insist on only using parts that have passed such quality assurance. Further, there are several materials, processes or packaging options that cause unnecessary risk of failure in space.
- Mitigate the risks for products to enable cost-competitive space-grade products that perform reliably at the expected performance level for the specified life cycle in space.
- Overview of the available and soon-to-be-available space enhanced plastics products from TI in support of your current and upcoming New Space missions.
- Impact of cosmic radiation on semiconductors & mitigation techniques (03:40 min)
- Correct material usage for harsh environments (12:15 min)
- Quality assurance for space-grade components (18:30 min)
- TI’s Space-Enhanced Plastic (SEP) Portfolio (26:37 min)
- Jason Clark, System Engineering manager for TI’s Space and Avionics system,
Jason joined TI in 1998 from Worcester Polytechnic Institute and has held multiple roles in Sales, Marketing, and Systems Engineering. Currently, Jason is the system engineering manager for TI’s Space and Avionics system team which focuses on providing system-level solutions for our customers’ most challenging problems using TI’s full component portfolio.
- Michael Seidl, Systems Engineer for Aerospace Applications
Michael received his Dipl. Ing. (FH) degree in communication technologies from Fachhochschule Munich in Germany. With 26 years of experience in semiconductors and held positions in DSP software design, applications, product marketing, business development and system engineering, Michael supports customers with in-depth system knowledge, combined with expertise on TI’s product offerings. .