Webinar: TI Precision Labs LIVE
Addressing Input Offset Voltage, Input Bias Current, and Input/Output Limitations
Join us for a live session of the popular TI Precision Labs training series where we’ll cover our most popular topics and present our newest op amp devices.
This training series will enable a better understanding of op amp input specifications, the non-idealities associated with them, and how to mitigate these risks to achieve datasheet and therefore system level specifications needed for your design.
After the presentation, attendees will have a chance to troubleshoot design challenges with our experts during the live Q&A.
Questions we’ll answer:
- What is input offset voltage? Where does it come from? How does it affect your circuit?
- How is input bias current introduced in the op amp and how to calculate associated errors?
- How does the input bias differ between the in op amp architectures?
- How are input/output limitations specified in an op amp datasheet, and where do they come from?
- How does circuit configuration impact these limitations mentioned?
Collin has spent most of his career supporting industrial products and applications and is a product expert in 4-20mA sensor transmitters and analog output designs and protection. He has done a lot of work in the subject of op amp stability and enjoys teaching others about the subject through publications and videos like the TI Precision Labs stability videos. Collin received his BSEE from the University of Texas at Dallas where he was involved in robotics and tutoring.